Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas 2008
We enjoyed a visit at Lamar and Pam's home with all their family home. Dustin surprising dad with a clean shop, grandpa and grandma over for Christmas eve, rainbow jello, new bed frames, (Thanks Cory and Lori) A new family tree picture (Thanks Mark and Angie) a long phone call from a very missed missionary, food, food, food. A trip to the temple and a treat from Cory and Lori, dinner at PF Chang's yum,yum! A wonderful Gilbert family get together, Lori making Rice Chex Mix, Cory and Dusin killing themseves with intense exercise, Sledding down Niefer hill, Zeke loving the outside and the 4 wheeler, A Beautiful white Christmas, New Years at Uncle Ricks and Aunt Joan's with all their family, Cookie decorating, Card making with Angie, Yaz, and Debbie (Thanks Angie), Rifle and guns target shooting, Shopping the day after Christmas for fun Christmas specials (Good worker Lori on the Christmas trees)and Holly getting thrown into the snow. (And Lori warning everyone that they would be dead if they even tried to throw her in) Can you pack any more in!! Yes! we would have added the gang from Houstin and one in the Marshall Islands. We love our family!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Dad, where is your smile? Weren't you happy it was Christmas? Or were you just missing me too much! (: Love you guys!

.NiCk ToRi & TaYloR tOo said...

Sue I have been thinking about you for the past month or so and i found your blog so I thought I would say hi and I hope that all is well! Guess what I lost brians address again but don't I tracked it down so thank goodness. I swear I would loose my head if it wasn't suck on! See ya